The white PoolBall® ball is aimed at the colored balls from the head spot.
When the player sinks the first ball it automatically determines what type of ball they will use for the rest of the game.
The other team gets the other half of the balls.
2016 Fun Premiere, LLC. All Rights Reserved
CHANGE OF PLAYERS - FOULS
The opponent always gets in the match when:
There is a foul when:
The colored PoolBall® balls are set up in a triangle and should touch each other. The black ball (no. 8) is in the foot spot in the center of the triangle.
In the two rear corners, there is one solid ball and one striped ball each. The remaining balls may be freely distributed inside the triangle.
THE OFFICIAL POOLBALL® RULES
POOLBALL® IS A REGISTERES TRADEMARK OF ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SA
HOW IT WORKS
Whether as a team or just one on one, PoolBall® is thrilling from the first to the last minute. The rules are more than simple, and the game gets tricky.
It may only be played with the original PoolBall® balls and only the active player can stand in the lawn, everybody else can stand at the edge of the table in order not to jeopardize the course of the game.
PoolBall® is a never before seen combination of soccer and pool. It is played by two teams (up to 10 players each). The balls were specifically designed for the game.
On this oversized pool table, the two teams have to kick the balls aiming into one of the six pockets, using your feet or head ! You will also need strategy, tactics and accuracy to win the game.
There is also a foul when the shot was not carried out properly – in particular when:
- The white ball is touched twice during the shot.
- A colored ball on the table is touched outside of the shot.
- A ball is still moving at the time of the shot.
- The white ball is played with another body part than a foot or a head.
- One of the opponent’s balls is sunk.
- A ball jumps off the table.
- When one of your own colored balls jumps off the table, it is placed at the foot cushion centrally at the edge. When one of the opponent’s colored balls jumps off the table, it is deemed sunk and is simply put in a pocket.
OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME
Two players or teams compete against each other. You always use the white ball to shoot at the color balls (stripe balls #9 to #15, solid balls #1 to #7) in order to sink them in the pockets. The play has to be announced before every shot, If the attempt fails, the player can then switch pockets.
The black ball (ball #8) is the last ball to go in before the team wins.